Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Bloomington
Like laminate, luxury vinyl plank flooring provides an affordable alternative to hardwood for Bloomington homeowners on a budget. Though vinyl is available in a variety of forms, the plank variety is specifically designed to replicate hardwood. Vinyl flooring has sometimes been considered cheap and low quality in the past, but technological innovations have made it more durable, comfortable, and visually appealing than ever. Here are some things to know about luxury vinyl flooring from our experts at Floor Coverings International Bloomington.
About Luxury Vinyl Planks
- Luxury vinyl planks have realistic touches to make them look more like hardwood. For example, vinyl planks come in a range of colors, grain patterns, and textures to mimic different wood species.
- Vinyl floors are very durable, and many high quality versions can last for a decade or more. That’s why luxury vinyl makes a good choice for high-traffic areas like kitchens, bathrooms, and hallways. In fact, luxury vinyl planks can be installed in virtually any area of your home.
- Vinyl flooring is a great choice for pet owners. Not only will it hold up to paws and claws, it is also very easy to clean in case of accidents. In addition, vinyl is more comfortable to walk and stand on than rigid tile and hardwood.
- Sweeping, dusting, or vacuuming will keep your vinyl floors clean on a daily basis. For larger spills or messes, simply mop your floors with a gentle cleaner.
- Many luxury vinyl flooring products have a built-in underlayment that helps to absorb sound and add comfort. This makes vinyl a great choice if you want a quieter, more comfortable alternative to stone and tile.
Interested to learn more? Call Floor Coverings International Bloomington to speak to one of our experts about luxury vinyl flooring options. We provide free in-home consultations and estimates to homeowners in the greater Bloomington area.